Messages for U.S. Citizens:
- Updated Message on Air Pollution in Singapore, June 21, 2013 (PDF 48.9 KB)
- Air Pollution in Singapore, June 18, 2013 (PDF 54.6 KB)
- New Passport Pick Up Hours
To better serve our customers, as of May 2, 2013 we have expanded the hours for passport pick-up! The new hours are:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday
8:30am – 12:00pm and 1:30pm – 3:00pm
Be sure to check the Embassy website for Consular closure dates.
Please do NOT take a Q-number for passport pick-up.
- United States and Singapore become Hague Abduction Convention Partners, May 1, 2012.
- Scheduled appointments will be automatically cancelled for applicants who arrive more than fifteen minutes after their scheduled time. Applicants who arrive late will be required to make a new appointment via our website. Please plan accordingly, and arrive at the Embassy at least fifteen minutes before your appointment time to go through security and enter the waiting room.
- APEC Business Traveler Card (ABTC)
The Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) forum has established an APEC Business Traveler Card to help expedite business travel among APEC member countries. The United States is a "transitional member" of this program. The ABTC is not yet being issued to U.S. citizens. Please look online for answers to U.S. Participation in the APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Scheme - Frequently Asked Questions (pdf file)* about the ABTC. To track the progress of U.S. participation, please see the APEC website or contact the APEC Office, U.S. Customs & Border Protection, International Affairs & Trade Relations division by fax at 202-344-3549 or e-mail USA-ABTC@cbp.dhs.gov.
Applicants for consular services are advised that effective January 22, 2013, the Embassy will no longer accept U.S. currency as payment for consular services. The Embassy will accept payment by credit card (Master Card, Visa Card, or American Express), or in Singapore currency only.